BC Clinical and Support Services (BCCSS) Society (formerly Health Shared Services BC) is currently recruiting casual on-call Stores Attendants in Kelowna.
The Stores Attendant performs a variety of stores duties in designated areas of the warehouse and logistics operations of Interior Health such as shipping and receiving, filling requisitions/orders, unpacking, checking, storing and distributing supplies/goods.
Grade 12 plus one year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Valid Class 5 vehicle license.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to deal with others effectively.
* Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
* Ability to operate related equipment.
* Ability to organize work.
For more information and to apply online please visit the link provided. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|