CASUAL ON-CALL PAYROLL/BENEFITS CLERK
The North Okanagan-Shuswap School District No. 83 invites qualified individuals to apply for the Casual On-Call Payroll Clerk/Benefits position. This is an on-call CUPE union position and the rate of pay is $23.86 per hour. This position has the potential to lead to an opportunity for full time employment.
1. Grade 12 plus six months' post-secondary including Core Payroll course from Payroll Compliance Practitioner program (Canadian Payroll Association) or equivalent.
2. One year of recent experience in a 100+ employee computerized payroll system with demonstrated working knowledge of Income Tax Act, Employment Insurance Act, Pension Act, Workers' Compensation Act, Privacy Act and employee benefits.
3. Demonstrated ability to use office software such as Microsoft Office.
4. Demonstrated ability to efficiently operate office technology such as copiers, scanners, and phone system.
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate in an effective, co operative and confidential manner.
For further details on duties, responsibilities and other qualifications, please visit the Make a Future website at www.makeafuture.ca/north-okanagan-shuswap.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and supporting documentation to Make a Future by 12:00 p.m. Friday, October 26, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|